Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dining out and church time

I went out today with my family for lunch. We went to Pasta House. The waiter was named JASON, imagine that, and he kept flirting with me the time we were there. LOL Must have been the new cologne I got. haha
Little Emily at your made an amusing comment today. We were discussing animals at the St. Louis Zoo. She was feeding the goats. She explained to me that 'he has a dirty name'. She said 'it starts with an A.' Didn't want her to elaborate.
At church today they played Amazing Grace. Annette had told me about the Haygoods and how much their rendition has already touched so many. I was thinking of that when they played and it really got me. But, also because that happens to be the song they played when I decided to accept Christ as my Savior.
It was a well rounded day. The kids will be at my house until Friday and then we will take them home and be there for Easter.
Happy St. Pattys day everyone-and enjoy Easter.

1 comment:

Megan Renee said...

Hey Joanna! sounds like you had agood day. :) Hope everything is going great! I cannot wait to see teh Haygoods show! Hope you have a wonderful Easter as well! ttyl!*hugs*